- Organization: YMCA
- Causes: Civic
- Date(s): Year-round
- Phone: (508) 897-1227
- Website: www.oldcolonyymca.org/easton
The time and talent contributed by the men and women who volunteer enable us to meet the needs of the many people we serve, expand our resources and plan for an even greater future. To help you choose an area in which you would be interested; the YMCA has these categories of volunteers:
- Program volunteers - help to lead programs as an instructor or coach; be a mentor to a child or teen.
- Support volunteers - work in the office, front desk, or with special projects.
- Fundraising volunteers - raise funds through our campaigns (annual, capital); work on endowment development; or work at special events.
- Policy volunteers - serve on the board of directors, on a committee or a task force.