5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 26
A look at what is happening today in Easton.
1. Stone Soup will be at the Children's Museum in Easton today beginning at 10 a.m. For more information, click here.
2. There will be an Easton Community Blood Drive at Oakes Ames Memorial Hall today at 1 p.m. For more information, click here.
3. The Easton School Committee will be meeting tonight at Simmons Lecture Hall at Oliver Ames High School at 7 p.m. On the agenda is the FY2013 budget and user fees for extra curricular activities in the high school.
4. There will be an Overeaters Anonymous Meeting at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church tonight at 7 p.m. For more information, click here.
5. In case you missed it, there was a State Rep debate at Southeastern earlier this week. Click here to read about it.