5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 3
A look at what is happening today
1. The Southeastern Regional School Committee meets at 1 p.m. today. For more information, click here.
2. The Foodie Group will meet at the Ames Free Library today at 6:30 p.m. For more information, click here.
3. "The Body Speaks" Myofascial Body Rolling Class will be at Easton Pilates Fitness and Wellness Emporium today at 6 p.m. today. For more information, click here.
4. The Oliver Ames baseball, softball and tennis teams will play today. To view our Tiger Tally, click here.
5. In case you missed it, Easton Police arrested a Stoughton man on his fifth offense OUI last weekend. Read about it here.