More Snow Coming Monday Night, Early Tuesday
It will be a slushy morning commute on Tuesday.
Easton is getting more snow.
According to the National Weather Service, snow will begin to fall in the Shovel Town after 1 a.m. and a mix of rain, snow, and sleet will make for a messy commute Tuesday morning.
"Tuesday will be a stormy day across the region with snow for just about everyone during the morning rush and mix of snow, sleet & rain along the coast by mid morning and just plain rain for the immediate coast by noon," WHDH's Jeremy Reiner wrote in his weather blog. "It will stay in the form of all snow for the I-495/ Rt2 region."
Following the snowstorm, temperatures will remain low for the rest of the week.
Below is the full 7-day forecast for Easton from the National Weather Service:
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tonight: Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 30. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday: Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 11am. High near 42. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.