Oliver Ames Tiger Tally: Boys' Soccer Wins Division
Checking in with Oliver Ames sports.
Have a score or a highlight to report? Add it to our comments section, tweet @EastonPatch, or email Easton-Ma@Patch.com
Oct. 29 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Oct. 28 Results
Tigers Boys' Soccer (13-2-4) vs. Brockton T 1-1
Oct. 27 Results
No varsity games scheduled.
Oct. 26 Results
Tigers Volleyball (3-13) vs. Brockton (Dig Pink Game) L 3-0
Tigers Boys' Soccer (13-2-3) @ Milford w 3-0
- Junior David Stapleton scored in the 11th minute off a short corner and senior David MacKinnon notched his 13th shutout of the season as Oliver Ames claimed the Davenport Division title, 3-0 over Milford.
Tigers Football (5-3) vs. Stoughton L 44-21
Oct. 25 Results
Tigers Girls' Soccer (14-3-1) vs. Milford w 4-1
- Kendall Andrew (2 assists), Erin Decoste, Kate Holleran and Caroline Connly all scored. Nicole Taylor added an assist.
Tigers Field Hockey (13-3-2) vs. Milford w 4-0
- On senior night, goals were scored by seniors Alecia Alleyne, Mia Brugnoli-Ensin, and Imani Parks, along with Carly Cidado. Amanda Bragel, Brooke Imbornone, and Katie Stallings assisted, all seniors.
Oct. 24 Results
Tigers Volleyball (3-12) @ Milford w 3-0
- Jess Carrol had a 6 point service run in the first game in her first Varsity start. Rachel Namenson was brilliant defensively with 36 digs and Katie Brennan lead the team in kills with 6 and service aces with 5.
Oct 23 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (14-3-2) @ Sharon w 7-1
- Goal-scorers for OA were: Alecia Alleyne, Lauren Jackson, Missy Krim, Mia Barugnoli-Ensin, Katie Eldemery, Taylor Robohm, and Imani Parks.
Tigers Girls Soccer (13-3-1 ) @ Sharon w 5-0
- Kate Holleran, Kendall Andrew, Erin Decoste, Caroline Connly and Pam Grant were the goal scorers.
Tigers Volleyball (2-12) vs. Sharon L 3-1
Tigers Boys Soccer (12-2-3) vs. Sharon w 6-0
TIgers Golf (11-5) vs. Milford w
- At 8-2 OA becomes co-champs (w/ Sharon) of the Davenport Division of the Hockomock League.
- The Tigers posted their lowest score of the year at 141: Sam Minsky(34), James Shalhoup (35), Nick Carter (36), and Josh Gurman (36).
Oct. 22 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (13-3-2) vs. Ursuline w 3-0
- Goals were scored by: Molly Cunha, Missy Krim, and Carly Cidado. Lauren Jackson, Mia Ensin-Brugnoli, and Taylor Robohm assisted. Brooke Simoneau and Katie Stallings played strong games.
Oct. 21 Results
No Varsity games Scheduled
Oct. 20 Results
Tigers Football (5-2) @ Foxborough L 27-6
- SCORING BY QUARTER:
- 1st: No score
- 2nd: 1:47 - (FHS) Kiivone Howard (12-yard run). PAT no good. 6-0, Foxborough
- 3rd: 7:09 - (FHS) Kiivone Howard (20-yard run). PAT good. 13-0, Foxborough; 8:57 - (FHS) Kiivone Howard (15-yard run). PAT good. 20-0, Foxborough
- 4th: 7:54 - (FHS) Alex Pacitti (49-yard fumble return). PAT good. 27-0, Foxborough; 8:32 - (OA) Greg Cummings (35-yard touchdown reception from Nick Cidado). 2-point attempt failed. 27-6, Foxborough
Oct. 19 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (12-3-2) vs. Stoughton w 3-0
- Goals were scored by seniors Maureen Meyer, Lauren Jackson, and Katie Eldemery. Assisting were Molly Cunha, Jackie Healy, and Imani Parks. Taylor Robohm played a strong game for OA.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (11-2-3) @ Stoughton w 4-0
- Goals were scored by David Stapleton (his 8th of the year), Joe Abate (2nd of the year), Andrew Szeto (1st of the year) and David MacKinnon (1st in his career).
- The Tigers rested 4 starters on Friday afternoon and are hoping to get them back from injury by next week. OA Tigers had were afforded the opportunity to give ALL players quality playing time as we enter the home stretch and get tournament ready. Kyle LaBrosse, Kevin Grant, Trent Switzer, Jack DeDonato, Zach Taylor, Tyler Slom and Joe Abate all played quality minutes and produced great play for the Tigers.
Tigers Volleyball (2-11) @ Stoughton L 3-0
Tigers Girls' Soccer (12-3-1) vs. Stoughton w 8-0
- Oliver Ames celebrated senior night with the win. Nicole Taylor scored 3 goals and 1 assist, Carinne Herlihy, Kate Holleran, Erin Decoste, Erin Fitzgerald and Olivia Mileika were the scorers for OA.
Oct. 18 Games
Tigers Golf (10-5) @ Hockomock Championships 3rd place
- The Tigers (248) placed third out of 12 teams at the Hockomock League Championship at Granite Links Golf Club. First place went to Canton (240) and second place went to Taunton (246). Scoring for OA were James Shalhoup (81), Nick Carter (82) and Sam Minsky (85)
Oct. 17 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (11-3-2) @ Canton L 5-0
- Oliver Ames field hockey lost to undefeated Canton 5-0. Goalie Cassie Gavin made 12 saves, and Jackie Healy played well on defense.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (10-2-3) vs. Canton w 2-1
- In a 1-1 tie with two minutes left in the game, David Stapleton scored on a corner kick to secure the victory. Brandon Boone scored the other goal for the Tigers.
- OA will take travel to Stoughton on Friday afternoon.
Tigers Volleyball (2-10) vs. Canton L 3-1
Oct. 16 Results
Tigers Golf (10-5) vs. North Attleboro w 143-158
- Scoring for OA: Nick Carter (35), Sam Minsky (36), Josh Gurman (36) and James Shalhoup (36)
- The final regular season match will be on Friday against Milford.
- MIAA tournament on Monday at Easton Country Club.
Tigers Girls Soccer (11-3-1) @ Canton L 1-0
- Kate Holleran, Clarissa Romero and Kelsey Bliss all had strong games for OA
Oct. 15 Results
Tigers Golf (9-5) vs. Canton w 156-157
- Scoring for OA were Kyle Mathieson (38), Jake Becker (39), Sam Minsky (39), and Nick Carter (40) & Josh Gurman (40)
Tigers Field Hockey (11-2-2) vs. Taunton w 5-1
- Goal scorers for OA were: Lauren Jackson (2), Hannah Friend, Carly Cidado, and Katie Eldemery.
Tigers Volleyball (2-9) @ Foxborough L 3-1
- Tough Loss - the kids played hard. Highlights include: Sara Lewis had a eight-point run in game two - Caroline Meyer had 32 assists and Mackenzie Webster finished with 10 kills.
Oct. 14 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Oct. 13 Results
Tigers Football (5-1) vs. Taunton w 22-21
- Trailing 21-6 heading into the fourth quarter, Oliver Ames pulled off an exciting comeback, thanks to some great quarterbacking from Nick Cidado, great receiving from freshman Franklin Holgate, and a strong defensive performance in the second half.
Oct. 12 Results
Tigers Golf (8-5) vs. King Philip L 154-159
- Scoring for OA were Nick Carter (39), James Shalhoup (39) Jake Becker (40), and Sam Minsky (41) and Josh Gurman (41).
Tigers Field Hockey (10-2-2) vs. Foxborough T 0-0
- Forwards who played well: Alecia Alleyne and Molly Cunha
- Olivia Meade, Kara Arnold, Katie Stallings and Katie Tighe played well defensively.
- Goalie Cassie Gavin got her seventh shutout making six saves.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (9-2-3) @ Foxborough w 3-0
- David Stapleton recorded his 7/8th assists of the year. Chris Goncalves scored his 9th goal of the year. Gaston Centrangolo recorded his 4th assist of the season. Chris Romero and Michael Sanpietro both scored their first varsity goals for the Tigers. David MacKinnon now has 10 shutouts on the season.
- The Tigers rested 4 starters on Friday afternoon and are hoping to get a few more back from injury by next week. OA Tigers were afforded the opportunity to give ALL players quality playing time as we enter the home stretch and get tournament ready.
- Oliver Ames face Canton at home on Wednesday.
Oct. 11 Results
Tigers Golf (8-4) vs. Taunton w 192-193
- Tied at 152, a fifth score card-off gave the Tigers a 1 shot win over Taunton, 192-193.
- Scoring for Easton were Sam Minsky (37), Kyle Mathieson (38), Brendan Flynn (38), Nick Carter (39), and Josh Gurman (40).
- OA’s record improved to 8-4, qualifying the team for the MIAA state tournament.
Tigers Girls' Soccer (11-2-1) vs. Foxborough w 1-0
- Oliver Ames improved to 11-2-1 thanks to a Kendall Andrew direct kick from 30 yards with six minutes left that lifted Oliver Ames to a victory. Clarissa Romero and Lexi Soucie had solid games for OA. Rowan Talbot-Guerrette had a great game in net for OA.
Tigers Volleyball (2-8) @ Taunton 5 p.m.
Oct. 10 Results
Tigers Golf (7-4) vs. Milford 3:15 p.m.
Tigers Boys Soccer (8-2-3) @ Taunton L 2-1
- David Stapleton scored his sixth goal of the year in the first half to give OA the lead. However, two defensive mistakes led to Taunton goals.
- Oliver Ames face Foxboro on Friday.
Tigers Girls Soccer (10-2-1) vs. Taunton W 5-2
- Oliver Ames improved to 10-2-1 with a 5-2 victory over Taunton. Kendall Andrew (2), Nicole Taylor, Caroline Connly and Delany Benton were the goal scorers for OA. Kate
- Kate Holleran and Allison Brennan had strong games for the Tigers.
Oct. 9 Results
Tigers Golf (7-4) vs. Stoughton w 146-191
- Scoring of OA- Nick Carter (34), Sam Minsky (37), JP Abela (37) and Josh Gurman (38) & James Shalhoup (38)
Tigers Cross Country (5-0) vs. Sharon Boys w 26-31. Girls Win 20-43
Tigers Volleyball (2-8) vs. Franklin L
Oct. 8 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (10-2-1) vs. Brockton w 7-0
- Goal-scorers were Molly Cunha, Lauren Jackson, Maureeen Meyer, Katie Eldemery, Carly Cidado, Katie Tighe, and Olivia Meade. Goalie Cassie Gavin saved 3 shots for her 6th shutout of the season.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (8-1-3) @ Weymouth L 1-0
- The Tigers suffered their first loss of the season after allowing the game-winner in the 55th minute. OA will take onTaunton Wednesday.
Oct. 7 Results
No varsity Games Scheduled
Oct. 6 Results
Tigers Football (3-1) vs. Pembroke w 28-6
Oct. 5 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (9-2-1) @ Franklin L 4-0
- Amanda Bragel, Lauren Jackson, and Molly Cunha played strong games.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (8-0-3) vs. Franklin T 1-1
Tigers Girls' Soccer (9-2-1) @ Franklin L 6-1
- Erin Decoste scored Oliver Ames tally in a 6-1 loss to Franklin,
Tigers Volleyball (2-7) @ Attleboro 5 p.m.
Oct. 4 Results
Tigers Golf (6-4) @ Milford w 151-154
- The golf team improved to 6-4 with a win over Milford at Hopedale Country Club by the score of 151- 154.
- Scoring for the Tigers were Brendan Flynn(37), James Shalhoup(38) and Nick Carter (39), Sam Minsky(39) & Steven Tasho(39).
Oct. 3 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (9-1-1) vs. Attleboro w 3-1
- Goals were scored by Taylor Robohm, Hannah Friend, and Maureen Meyer.
Brooke Simoneau, Katie Tighe and Katie Stallings had strong games for OA.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (8-0-2) @ Attleboro w 1-0
- OA boys' soccer qualifies for State Tourney and remain unbeaten with win over a tough attleboro team, 1-0. Brandon Boone scored the goal and Adam Borbely came through with an assist. David MacKinnon added another shutout
Tigers Boys and Girls Cross Country (4-0) @ Stoughton Boys w 17-44, Girls w 21-40
- Dan Moverman (17:32), Connor Donovan (17:40) and Britton Copley (17:52) led for the boys.
- Jillian McAuliffe (20:53), Maggie Harding (20:54) and Megan Fitzgerald (20:55) led the way for the OA girls.
Tigers Girls' Soccer (9-1-1) vs. Attleboro w 3-0
- Caroline Connly, Lexi Soucie and Clarissa Romero were the scorers to lead OA over Attleboro, Gillian Male, Kate Holleran and Corinne Herlihy had solid games in the midfield
Tigers Volleyball (2-7) vs. Milford w 3-2.
Oct. 2 Results
Tigers Golf (5-4) vs. Foxborough w 156-160
- The Tigers’ golf team improved to 5-4 having defeated Foxboro in the rain at Pine Oaks on Tuesday by the score of 156- 160.
- Scoring for OA were Nick Carter (37), Josh Gurman (37), Sam Minsky (40), and Jake Becker (42).
Tigers Volleyball (1-7) @ Sharon L 3-1
Oct. 1 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (8-1-1) @ Milford w 3-0
- Goal-scorers were Hannah Friend, Lauren Jackson, and Missy Krim.
Jackie Healy and Kara Arnold played well on defense.
Tigers Girls Soccer (8-1-1) @ Milford w 5-2
- OA scorers were Kendall Andrew (2), Nicole Taylor (2 assists), Pam Grant and Kate Holleran. Kelsey Bliss and Lexi Soucie played solid defense for OA
Sept. 30 Results
No Varsity Games Scheduled
Sept. 29 Results
Tigers Boys and Girls Cross Country (3-0) @ Frank Kelley Inv in Wrentham
Tigers Girls' Soccer (7-1-1) vs. Lowell w 2-0
- OA improved to 7-1-1, goals were scored by Kendall Andrew and Carroline Connly, assists were Nicole Taylor and Erin Decoste
Tigers Football (3-1) @ Franklin L 21-14
Sept. 28 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (7-1-1) vs. Sharon w 7-0
- Goal scorers: Molly Cunha, Alecia Alleyne, Hannah Friend, and Mia
Ensin-Brugnoli (2), and Taylor Robohm (2).
Tigers Boys' Soccer (7-0-2) @ Sharon w 2-0
- Lucas Arajo scored his 5th goal of the year on a beautiful set piece. Chris Goncalves scored his 8th goal of the season of an assist from Lucas Araujo (4th of the season)
- David MacKinnon recorded his 8th shutout in 9 games. David was called to make 3 saves but controlled his box and was dominant on crosses.
- The Tiger defense has only suffered one goal this season (an own goal). Nick Man, Kyle Johnston, Kyle Hayes, Evan Coose anchored the back line while Adam Borbely was a dominant force in the midfield. David Stapleton continues to demonstrate why he is one of the best players in the league and extremely versatile. He played forward, midfield and center back.
- OA will be away at Attleboro on Wednesday afternoon.
Tigers Volleyball (1-6) vs. Stoughton L 3-1
Sept. 27 Games
Tigers Field Hockey (6-1-1) @ Brockton w 5-1
- Goal scorers for OA: Katie Eldemery scored 2, along with Jackie Healy,
Katie Stallings, and Missy Krim.
Tigers Girls Soccer (6-1-1) vs. Sharon T 1-1
- Pam Grant scored wIth assist to Allison Brennan in 1st half for OA. Samantha Alves tied game in 2nd half for Sharon. Playing strong defensivily for OA were Kelsey Bliss and Lexi Soucie.
Sept. 26 Games
No varsity games scheduled
Sept. 25 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Sept. 24 Results
Tigers Golf (4-4) @ Sharon L 158-169
- Scoring for OA were Sam Minsky (41), Nick Carter (42), Josh Gurman (43), and JP Abela (43).
Tigers Field Hockey (5-1-1) @ Stoughton w 1-0
- Alecia Alleyne scored on a pass from Mia Brugnoli-Ensin.
Playing well were on defense were Kara Arnold, Yvonne Abate, and Jackie Healy.
Tigers Boys Soccer (6-0-2) vs. Stoughton w 3-0
- David Stapleton scored his 3rd and 4th goal of the season and recorder his 6th assist. Chris Goncalves scored his 7th goal of the season. Brandon Boone recorded an assist. David MacKinnon recorded his 7th shutout in 8 games. Alex Cerce was able to keep the shutout for OA late in the 2nd half.
- The Tiger defense has only suffered one goal this season (an own goal). Nick Man, Kyle Johnston, Chris Romero, Evan Coose, Jack Dedonato, Joe Cucinatta and Adam Borbely anchored the back line while Kyle Hayes, Andrew Szeto, Zack Wyman, Mike Sanpietro, Kyle LaBrosse and Joe Abate helped keep pace for the attack.
Tigers Girls Soccer (6-1) vs. Stoughton w 8-0
- Nicole Taylor 3, Kendall Andrew 2, Kate Holleran 1, Marissa Oswoski 1 and Christina Franciosi 1. Were the goal scorers for OA.
Tigers Cross Country (3-0) vs. Milford Boys w 19-42, Girls w 15-50
- For the boys, Dan Moverman (18:07), Britton Copley (18:07.1) and Bobby Kline (18:31) led the pack
- For the girls, Jillian Mcauliffe (21:16), Megan Fitzgerald (21:23) and Maggie Harding (21:30) led the pack.
Tigers Volleyball (1-5) @ Canton 4:45 p.m.
Sept. 23 Games
No varsity games scheduled.
Sept. 22 Games
Tigers Football (3-0) @ Bedford w 43-7
- Bedford scored first, but then Oliver Ames rattled off 43 unanswered points to improve to 3-0 this season. Six different players scored for the Tigers - Jeremiah Troy (kickoff return); Michael McMillan (pass from Nick Cidado); and Sean Kelly, St. Clair Ryan, Cameron Williamson and Mike Ferrara with TD runs.
Tigers Girls Soccer (5-1) @ Arlington w 3-1
- Kasey Hayes, Marissa Osowski and Pam Grant were the goal scorers, assists Liz Murphy and Kendall Andrew,
Sept. 21 Results
Tigers Golf (4-3) @ Canton L 158-164
- Nick Carter (38), JP Abela (39), James Shalhoup (43), and Kyle Mathieson (44) & Sam Minsky (44)
Tigers Field Hockey (4-1-1) @ Ursuline Academy w 1-0
- Maureen Meyer tallied the goal in the second period, with assists from
Amanda Bragel and Molly Cunha. OA has a record of 3-1-1 in the
Hockomock League, and 4-1-1 overall.
Sept. 20 Results
Tigers Golf (4-2) @ Stoughton w
- James Shalhoup (35), Nick Carter (37), JP Abela (39), and Brendan Flynn (40) accounted for the Tigers team score of 151.
Tigers Girls' Soccer (4-1) vs. Canton L 7-0
- Nora Maclaine and Lexi Soucie played strong games for Oliver Ames
Tigers Cross Country (1-0) @ Canton Boys w 15-50, Girls w 17-46
Tigers Volleyball (1-5) vs. Foxborough L 3-0
Tigers Field Hockey (3-1-1) vs. Canton T 2-2
- Taylor robohm scored to tie it 1-1 and mia brugnoli-ensin scored to
tie it 2-2. jackie healy assisted on both goals. goalie cassie gavin
had 16 shots. Also playing well for OA were molly cunha, yvonne abate,
ali friend, and olivia meade.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (5-0-2) @ Canton w 4-1
- Oliver Ames defeated Canton at Canton 4 – 1 for the first time in over 4 years. OA is now 4 – 0 – 2 in the Hock and 5 – 0 – 2 overall.
The Tigers suffered their first goal of the season on an own goal late in the first half. Nick Man was injured and had to be taken out of the back line for the remainder of the game. David Stapleton was asked to step into the Center Back position and he was up to the task. He silenced the Canton attack the reminder of the game. Kyle Johnston, Kyle Hayes, Evan Coose and Chris Romero played well in the back for OA. Adam Borbely, Zack Wyman, Andrew Szeto, Mike Sanpietro, Trent Switzer all played well in the midfield for the Tigers.
Brandon Boone had a breakout game for the Tigers up front and was a handful for the Canton Defense.
In the second half Oliver Ames scored in the 8th minute mark on a goal from Chris Goncalves – assist from Gaston Cetrangolo. Then in the 17th minute Chris G scored his 6th goal of the year off an assist from David MacKinnon. Then, 2 minutes later, Lucas Araujo scored his 4th goal of the year from an Evan Coose assist. Finally, in the 33rd minute John Cerce scored his first Varsity goal off an assist from Lucas Araujo (his 3rd of the season).
Sept. 19 Results
Tigers Golf (3-2) vs. Sharon w 149-152
- OA had five golfers shoot in the 30s. Nick Carter, Sam Minsky and James Shlhoup all finished the day with a 37. Josh Gurman finished the day with a 38 and Kyle Mathieson finished with a 39.
Sept. 18 Results
Tigers Golf (2-2) @ Foxborough w 172-175
- In windy conditions on Tuesday afternoon, the Oliver Ames golf team defeated Foxboro 172-175 at Foxboro Country Club. Leading the way for OA (2-2) were Nick Carter (39), Sam Minsky (43), James Shalhoup (45), and Josh Gurman (45).
Tigers Boys' Soccer (4-0-2) vs. Milford T 0-0
- Oliver Ames' defense, led by goalie David MacKinnon, has yet to allow a goal on the year.
- Nick Man, Kyle Johnston, Chris Romero, Evan Coose all played well in the back for OA. David Stapleton, Lucas Araujo, Adam Borbely, Gaston Cetrangolo and John Cerce were solid on the Midfield. While Chris Goncalves, Brandon Boone, Kyle Hayes and John Cerce created many scoring opportunities but couldn’t beat the Milford keeper. Kyle Johnston had a goal taken from him by a defender on the goal line.
Sept. 17 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Sept. 16 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Sept. 15 Results
No varsity games scheduled
Sept. 14 Results
Tigers Golf (1-2) @ King Philip w 161-164.
- Having opened up with close losses at Mansfield and at Franklin, the Oliver Ames golf team recorded its first win of the season against previously undefeated King Philip High School at Wentworth Hill Golf Course by the score of 161 to 164. Scores were: Nick Carter (35), James Shalhoup (41), Jake Becker (42), and Sam Minsky (43)
Tigers Field Hockey (3-1) @ Foxborough L 2-1
- Goal scorer for OA was Hannah Friend.
OA led 1-0 in the first half, but Foxboro tallied 2 in the second to
secure the win.
- Maureen Meyer, Katie Stallings, and Katie Tighe played well for OA.
Tigers Boys Soccer (4-0-1) vs. Foxborough w 2-0
- David MacKinnon recorded his 5th shutout of the season.
- Lucas Araujos scored his 3rd goal of the year.
- Zack Wyman scored his 1st goal of the year.
- David Stapleton recorded his 4th and 5th assist of the year.
- Nick Man, Kyle Johnston, Jack Dedonato, Evan Coose all played well in the back for OA. Adam Borbely, Gaston Cetrangolo and John Cerce were solid on the Midfield.
Tigers Girls Soccer (4-0) @ Foxborough w 2-1
- Goals scored by Christina Francioso and Ally Brennan, assists to Kelsey Bliss and Kasey Hayes. OA improved to 4-0
Tigers Football (2-0) @ North Quincy w 43-22
- OA scored 29 in the second quarter to secure the win
Sept. 13 Results
Tigers Volleyball (1-4) vs. North Attleboro L 3-0
Sept. 12 Results
Tigers Field Hockey (3-0) @ North Attleboro w 2-1
- Goal scorers Katie Stallings and Katie Eldemery.
Tigers Girls Soccer (3-0) @ North Attleboro w 1-0
- Jess Lowney scored OAs goal. Rowan Talbott-Guerrete got the shutout in goal. OA improved to 3-0.
Tigers Boys Soccer (3-0-1) vs. North Attleboro w 2-0.
- OA was propelled by Chris Goncalves' two second half goals and another shutout by the Tigers defense and goalie Dave MacKinnon.
Sept. 11 Results
Tigers Golf @ Franklin L
Tigers Cross Country vs. Foxborough Boys: w 20-41, Girls w 22-39
Tigers Volleyball @ Mansfield w 3-2
Sept. 10 Results
Tigers Girls' Soccer (2-0) vs. Mansfield w 2-1
- Goals from Christina Franciosi and Clarissa Romero lead Tigers to win.
Tigers Field Hockey (2-0) vs. Mansfield w 2-0.
Tigers Volleyball (0-2) @ Bishop Feehan L.
Tigers Boys' Soccer (2-0-1) @Mansfield T 0-0
Sept. 9 Results
No varsity games scheduled.
Sept. 8 Results
Tigers Football (1-0) vs. Medfield w 14-6
Sept. 7 Results
Tigers Golf @ Mansfield L
Tigers Field Hockey (1-0) @ King Philip w 2-0
Tigers Boys' Soccer (2-0) vs. King Philip w 3-0
- Evan Coose, Dave Stapleton and Kyle Hayes all scored goals for the Tigers.
Tigers Girls' Soccer (1-0) @ King Philip w 1-0
Tigers Volleyball (1-0) vs. King Philip L 3-0
Sept. 6 Results:
no varsity games scheduled.
Sept. 5 Results:
Cross Country Jamboree Boys: 2nd; Girls; 2nd
Tigers Boys' Soccer (1-0) vs. Whitman Hanson Win 6-0