Tuesday Rain Will Bring Messy Mid-Week Weather in Easton
Rain mixed with snow melting will bring a messy mix on Tuesday
It may get messy in Easton on Tuesday night.
"Tuesday brings us rain... and it WILL be rain this time," he wrote in his weather blog. "Depending on how the evolution of a wave of low pressure forms along this front, we could wring out at least an inch of rain. While that wouldn't cause significant river flooding, we may see swollen streams from snowmelt and rain, and I certainly can see us dealing with big puddles/ponding on the roads for the Tuesday evening commute."
According to the National Weather Service, Easton residents should expect a high temperature of 51 degrees on Wednesday and a high temperature of 38 degrees on Thursday. Cold temperatures following the rain will carry into the weekend.
Below is the full forecast for Easton from the National Weather Service:
- Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday: Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Patchy fog between 9am and 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 54. South wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 34. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday: A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.