With less than a week until the big day, we're here to help you find that special gift.
This week, we'll be giving you all of the local information you need in order to make Valentines Day special for that very special someone. Earlier this week, we gave you a few options for flowers, some local candy options, and some ideas for a Valentines Day night out.
You still need to buy that sparkling piece of jewelry. Here are some ideas. Click on the links for more details on the store.
- Jewelry Creations offers a personal experience. It is operated from the owner's home in Norton.
- Bridget's in Norton is an Irish botique carrying an assortment of imported gifts and apparel from the Emerald Isle.
- Cameo Shop in Norton is a family-owned and operated jewelry shop offering custom jewelry design services.
- Cooper's Jewelers near Easton's Five Corners offers a varied selection of diamonds, gold, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more.
- Burchell's Jewelry in Stoughton has won a Reader's Choice Award for best jeweler in Stoughton for the past eight years.
- Claire's Boutique in Mansfield carries everything from earrings to shoes to purses to handbands and barrettes.
- BeadCache in Mansfield sells beads, beading supplies and related jewelry. There is a large selection of unique, hand-picked beads.
- Hefez & Sons is a family-owned jewelery store in Mansfield and Sharon, presenting an assortment of necklaces, bracelets, rings and accessories. Each piece can be customized or redesigned to cater to a customer's taste and fit.
- Saloman Jewelry & Repair in Sharon offers custom design jewelry, antique and estate offerings, and buys and sells gold and silver.
- G & M Jewelry in Sharon offers a wide variety of watches and jewelry.