Who's Hiring in Easton?
A look at some available jobs around the Shovel Town
Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual. For the second consecutive year Liberty Mutual was certified by J.D. Power and Associates for "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience". During the J.D. Power and Associates survey customers gave Liberty Mutual high scores for representatives' courtesy, knowledge, concern, useful information, and overall service. As a Liberty Mutual Customer Service Representative, you will be a key point of contact for our customers, answer questions, addressing concerns, and supporting Liberty Mutual's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives. Our success depends on delighting our customers, and each day our customer service professionals live up to that responsibility.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will perform a full range of customer service activities such as obtaining information from policy holder callers, responding to inquiries or problems and explaining processing procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Build rapport with each customer. Actively listen to customers requests and inquires.
- Retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiation and policy review.
- Proactively identify and communicate policy transactions and impact to customer billing.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees.
- Make alternate payment arrangements.
- Manage and utilize time effectives to ensure department meets requires service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Associates degree in business related field or equivalent training or a minimum of 6 months related work experience.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Appropriate licenses upon hiring/training, along with passing a Proficiency Assessment required.
- Knowledge of insurance products, plan and programs in a customer service environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to review, record and organize data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
Receptionist – Full Time 30 hours
Welcomes & greets visitors & vendors and assist them in answering questions and direct them as appropriate. Provides information and assistance to visitors, residents, etc. Answers inquiries from the general public. Answer incoming calls and transfers to the appropriate dept or unit. Maintain conference room schedule, receives or sends out messenger/courier items. Will assist the Business Office with billing and resident account functions. Performs a variety of clerical duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- RFMS experience preferred
- 1 year or more experience.
- Extremely strong customer service oriented presence.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with visitors, residents and their family members, etc. at all levels of the organization
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Professional appearance
- Able to maintain confidentiality of all resident information to assure resident rights are protected.
|Description:||Compass Medical is a physician owned & directed healthcare company and is affiliated with Steward Healthcare Systems.
Compass Medical is a fully integrated healthcare provider that offers high quality healthcare solutions from several locations south of Boston, Massachusetts. We offer Primary Care, Walk-In Urgent Care, some Specialty Care - including Cardiovascular, Radiology & Imaging, Medical Laboratory, and more.
• Location: Easton
• Total hours per week: average 28 hours per week or 56 hours bi-weekly
- Tuesdays: 10:45 AM to 7:15 PM
- Wednesdays: 6:45 AM to 3:15 PM
- Thursdays: 10:45 AM to 7:15 PM
- Saturdays: 8AM to 12:00 noon
|Duties:||• Maintain patient’s safe passage in and out of the practice
• Greet, assess and interview patients
• File paperwork, lab slips, and insurance information into the medical charts
• Obtain past medical and surgical history, family history, social history, vital signs
• Review present medications, allergy history, chief complaint, and brief interrogation of complaint
• Act as a liaison between doctor and patient
• Explain medication, side effects, treatments, diets, diseases and disease processes
• Update medication list and current problem list
• Prepare and assist patients for examination, treatment, or procedure by medical staff
• Anticipate needs of patients, and the doctor under whom I work
• Monitoring of patient during examination, or procedure
• Maintain and update level of skill for pertinent medical assistant duties
• Maintain patient care areas
• Stocking and ordering of supplies as needed, and maintaining clean exam rooms
• Charge and code supplies, medications, and procedures
• Respond to patient’s concerns in person or by telephone while simultaneously documenting the problem
• Maintains patient confidentiality
• Participate in training and skills development of new medical assistants
• Perform a variety of preliminary procedures, including phlebotomy, injections, throat cultures and more.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• AD or Certificate in Medical Assisting (certification preferred). 2012/2013 MA grads are required to upload a copy of the following documents to the electronic application:
- Externship evaluations
• Nursing students who have completed first year of accredited RN program.
• Phlebotomy skills