Who's Hiring in Easton?
See what jobs are available around the Shovel Town.
The Business Manager will provide leadership in marketing, sales and strategic planning initiatives for an upscale child care center that services infants through kindergartner age children. The position will be responsible for growing enrollment at the center, creating lasting relationships within the community and the overall day to day management of the business.
The right candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be customer service oriented and be able to take initiative to drive new business to the center.
This position will be directly responsible for outside sales and marketing, developing and converting leads into enrollment, closing sales leads, business financials, account receivables, maintaining budgets and implementing campaigns and events to build relationships with the local community (children, parents and businesses). The position will also ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, in addition to company policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree- BS in Business/Business Administrative/Management/ Marketing
- Strong copy writing and editing
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Internet friendly
- Have full complete knowledge of standard office practices
- Strong Communication, organization, and listening skills. Above average on verbal and written skills. Ability to work courteously around children and listen to people’s needs.
- Project Management
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Development of marketing strategies is a must
- Sales experience in selling a product or service
- Strong customer service skills is mandatory
- Event planning with the purpose of raising awareness in the community
Opearates a computer-aided dispatch system, receive emergency 911 and non-emergency calls for assistance, and assist visitors to the Campus Police Station
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||
Operate the College Switchboard and transfer calls to proper departments.
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of College personnel and/or outside individuals/organizations. Must be a high school graduate or GED.
|Preferred Qualifications||Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available for call-ins.|
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities||
Good computer skills required. Ability to work and maintain a positive relationship with the Campus Police Department and other personnel.
|Job Title:||Day Support Professional (40hrs)|
|Category:||Direct Care - Day Programs|
|Hiring Manager:||Cahoon, Deborah|
|Type of Assignment:||Permanent|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Easton Day Habilitation|
|Pay Rate From:||11.09|
|Pay Rate To:||11.09|
|Pay Rate Unit:||Hour|
The Solar Seal Company is looking for a Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. Manufacturing background with min. 5 years experience. Must have experience with machine installation , troubleshooting and repairs of motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, plumbing, basic fabrication & electrical troubleshooting skills. Experience with electrical repair and installation is a plus. Solar Seal Company offers an outstanding benefits package and competitive salary.