You can expect nothing out of the ordinary for most of this week's weather, according to WHDH's Jeremy Reiner.
"Looking at the upcoming week, it's hard to find anything in the 'significance' category as the jet stream will carry any potential storms to our south," he wrote in his most recent blog post. "That also means the cold will be bold with afternoon highs running in the low & mid 30s for much of the week."
The end of the week, however, could bring some snow showers in the Easton area.
"As we head toward Friday, there are some signs of a storm approaching the east coast---it's strength isn't known at this point but something that bears watching for the snow lovers (as well as the snow haters)," he wrote.
The National Weather Service agrees with Reiner, calling for a chance of rain and/or snow on Thursday night and Friday in Easton. Below is the full forecast for Easton, courtesy of the National Weather Service:
- This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday: A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.