1. Art Adventures at the Children's Museum in Easton
Today at 10 a.m., enjoy an outdoor studio to bring out your inner sculptor and become nature’s artists. Participants will use found objects and materials to create a sculpture to take home. Guests will contribute to a collaborative sculpture that will stay on Museum grounds, make their own “Marble Art”, sidewalk chalk drawings, and more! Admission is $7.50 per person, members and children under 1 are free.
2. Tips for Staying Safe With EEE
Want to make sure you're staying safe with EEE? Check out the town's website related to the subject by clicking here.
3. Easton Cemetery Commission to Meet Today
The Easton Cemetery Commission will meet today at 12:30 p.m.
Looking for the full town agenda? Click here to view it.
4. We're on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Check out Ross Muscato's Latest
In case you missed it, Ross Muscato's latest, "Let Our Kids Be Kids Part II"