- Monday: A chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something