and received a call about a car fire on Beaver Dam Road Tuesday night, August 7.
A caller said her car was on fire in the driveway. She used a fire extinguisher and said she no longer saw flames, but there was still a lot of smoke.
Upon arrival, officials determined the fire was caused by a cigarette lighter. No injuries were reported.
Electrical Fire Evacuates Parker Terrace Unit
A 911 caller from Parker Terrace called early Wednesday morning at approximately 12:06 a.m. to report a fire in the bathroom. Parties were evacuated from the building.
Easton Fire Officials determined an electrical fire. No injuries were reported.
Accident on Washington Sends One to Hospital
An accident on Washington Street Wednesday at approximately 4:15 p.m. sent one person to the hospital.
Police and Fire Officials responded to the two-car accident outside of Pat's Family Daycare. Easton Fire Officials transferred the person to Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Suspicious Doorbell Ringing at Parker Terrace
Early Thursday at approximately 12:13 a.m., Easton Police received a call from Stoughton Police saying that one of their residents called stating that a friend is calling him to say that someone keeps ringing his doorbell and he is very nervous.
A female party called Easton Police to report the same.
Officers responded to the area but were unable to find anything. Police advised the party.