- The Easton Lions Club is hosting its annual Build-A-Scarecrow event at the Yardly-Wood Rink at the Center School, 388 Depot Street, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. "You bring the old clothes, we will supply the Stakes and the Hay!! Ribbons will be awarded for scariest, funniest, most colorful & most unique scarecrow."
- There is an October Fest/Family Fun Day 10 a.m. this Sunday at 150 Foundry Street. Activities include hayrides, pony rides, and moonwalks!
- Also this Sunday at 10 a.m. is the APCSM's 5th Annual Paws in the Park at the Sheep Pasture. Bring your dog and support the Animal Protection Center of Southeastern MA (APCSM) in Brockton!
- Personal Best Charity is hosting its 18th Annual Turkey Trot this Sunday at Borderland, a "major fundraising event for the Turkey Brigade held in November, a community service event that assembles baskets of food to feed families in need of a Thanksgiving meal."
- Also at Borderland this Sunday: The Annual Autumn Hike from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Archeology Day, "a brief introduction to the science of archaeology will set the stage for a day of digging, washing, recording, mapping, cataloguing and much more" from 12 to 4 p.m. the Friends of Borderland Mansion Tour from 1 to 3 p.m., and a Movie in the Mansion screening of Hocus Pocus at 6 p.m.