F. L. Olmsted School
F. L. Olmsted School, named for the famous designer responsible for many of Easton's landscapes, is located between Oliver Ames High School and Easton Middle School in the Easton Public Schools complex. Serving grades 3-5, the school acts as an intermediate school between elementary school and middle school.
The school has the advantage of being surrounded by a number of public schools, therefore having access to all of the recreation facilities in the area, including basketball courts, tennis courts, numerous sports fields and a playground.
Dr. Gary Mazzola serves as the school's principal, and Dr. Michael A. Green is the superintendent.
- Fax: 508-230-3244
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:10am - 2:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp in front of building
- Founding Date: 1998
- Number of students: 530
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: This school is accredited by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16.5:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 32.1
- Grade levels: 3-5
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities