Kozol Vision Center
Kozol Vision Center is the office for Dr. Neil D. Kozol, O.D. He provides full eye exams for patients of all ages as well as treatment for glaucoma, cataracts, red eyes and other related ailments; LASIK glaucoma and cataract surgeries are co-managed between Dr. Kozol and a referred opthamologist. Retinal photographs are available using a state-of-the-art Topcon TRC-NW6S camera and prescriptions for eyeglasses, sunglasses and contacts are filled on site. Both lenses and frames are sold here, allowing for one-stop shopping. Call for further information or visit Kozol Vision Center's website.
- Fax: 508-238-5146
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Tue, Thu, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed While the store is opened on Wednesday and Friday mornings, Dr. Kozol is not in.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance, wheelchair accessible storefront.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Most vision plans accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Geriatric, Pediatric, Vision therapy/rehabilitation