Moreau Hall Elementary School
Located on Washington Street, Moreau Hall Elementary is one of just two Easton Public Schools not located at the Easton Public Schools complex on Lothrop Street. The other is Center School on Depot Street.
The school is one of three elementary schools serving grades K-2. The others are Center School and Parkview School. Moreau Hall is small, serving just more than 200 students. However, it does have recreational facilities, including a baseball field and a playground. The school's principal is Nick Botelho and the superintendent is Dr. Michael Green.
- Fax: 508-230-3237
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:20pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp along the side of the building
- Number of students: 210
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: This school is accredited by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13.6:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 15.5
- Grade levels: K-3
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities