Located at the end of Spooner Street, Parkview School is the only Easton Elementary School located on the Easton Public Schools campus. The school is in view of Easton Middle School, H.H. Richardson School, F.L. Olmsted School and Oliver Ames High School.
The school has access to all of the recreational facilities on the campus, including basketball courts, tennis courts and a playground.
The school's principal is Christopher Getchell and the superintendent is Michael Green.
- Fax: 508-230-3249
- Hours: School session: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:20pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in front of the building.
- Number of students: 290
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: This school is accredited by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13.5:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 21.5
- Grade levels: K through 2
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Sports facilities