Porticello offers fine Italian dining, with a large selection of wines, and entrees such as rack of lamb, veal saltimbocca and carbonara. The restaurant also has a nice selection of appetizers, including antipasti, and desserts like creme brulee. There is a spacious parking lot and the restaurant has plenty of seating.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp at the front entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antipasti, soup, salad, dessert, pasta, seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.porticellorestaurant.com/ma/southeaston/food/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Grilled fillets
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet
- Dress code: Dress nicely