This friendly establishment has been in business since 2000. It's a cozy spot, and the perfect place to run to for a quick bite to eat for lunch or an afternoon snack. The owner is friendly, and a lifelong resident of the North Easton community. She talks and makes you feel at home. The menu is etched in pastel chalk on green blackboard. While there are no seats and chairs, the waiting area has a number of eye-catching things to focus on, like the wall of Polaroids depicting the winners of Soup's Rottiserrie chicken lottery, held each Thursday. This is the perfect place to bring a small child who is bright-eyed about ice-cream.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 1pm - 8pm. During the summer, they’re open until 8 pm but only for ice cream.
- Handicap Accessible: They have a lift for wheelchairs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, MasterCard
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.soupsoncenter.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It’s a small town, with a big HEART!
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Very Casual