Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center
Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center offers short-term and long-term care to elderly patients in need of assistance throughout southeastern Massachusetts. Nursing care is available daily at all hours and hospice providers are offered on a contract basis. On the rehabilitation side, Southeast's skilled staff can assist in recovery and relearning of faculties after a stroke or a cardiac or pulmonary event; orthopedic rehab is offered for those recovering from hip injuries, replacement or surgery. For those who wind up at Southeast for a longer stay or even for patients who are there for a short while, Sunday night is movie night. Live performances, Bingo, cards, television and seasonal events keep residents lively and entertained all year long. Call for further details or visit Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center's website.
- Fax: 508-238-7049
- Hours: Nurses on call daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, wheelchair entrance and bathrooms.
- Insurance accepted: Medicare and Medicaid accepted. Private insurance coverage is also accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Game room, On-site activities
- Visiting hours: Anything within reason; not too early, not too late.
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Geriatric, Orthopedic