The Farmer's Wife is an antique and collectibles shop located within a historic, three-story barn on Bay Road. In addition, the shop also sells fresh eggs and seasonal garden vegetables. Home-made cider and baked goods are also available.
- Hours: THURS-SAT 11am-5pm SUN 12- 4
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Selling Antiques/Collectibles/Vintage/Jewelry/Shabby/ Furniture & Gifts
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Farmer's Wife is located on historic Bay Rd in South Easton Mass. The property was established in 1725 with a historic mile marker sitting on the premise. Out front, The Farmer's Wife sells home grown seasonal vegetables,farm fresh eggs & firewood.
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug), Winter (Dec-Feb)
- Season end: weather permitting