The Stoneforge Grille
Located on route 138 near Stonehill College, the Stoneforge Grille is headed by general manager Erica Jaspon and executive chef Joa Reis. The restaurant features an open kitchen that serves "global rustic cuisine."
Guests are also welcome to sit outside, as the Stoneforge has an outdoor patio open during the warm months.
In addition to its dining, the Stoneforge also has a large bar area serving 36 draft beers and an extensive wine list.
- Fax: 508-238-0544
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 1am; Sun, noon - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp along side patio
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food, wine, beer, beverages, "global rustic cuisine"
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.stoneforge.net/DisplayMenus.aspx?restaurant=Easton
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Joa Reis
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Lounge
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported