Trinity Family Medicine is the office of Dr. Geoffrey Gilson, Dr. Katie Gilson and Dr. Lisa Sweeney. Their practice includes newborn care, pediatrics, adolescents and adults. Gynecological care is also available as well as treatment for geriatric conditions. When the doctors at Trinity say they practice family medicine, they mean the whole family. Emergency and urgent care visits are available within reason; if you feel you need a hospital, Trinity suggests calling 911. Please call for further details and visit the website for full doctor bios.
- Fax: 508-230-0150
- Hours: Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 7:45am - 4:45pm; Wed, 7:45am - 6pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: Caritas Good Samaritan Hospital, South Shore Hospital
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pediatrics
- Primary care services: Yes