The Old Colony branch of the YCMA serves southeastern Massachusetts, including this location in the historic downtown part of Easton. Programs here include sports, health and wellness, birthday parties and fitness. For older adults, there is arthritis swim, seniors in motion (aerobics) and tai chi. Teens can also come down to this YMCA for mentoring services, sports and other activities. Along with the indoor facilities, there is a large outdoor play area for kids.
- Hours: Summer (Memorial Day through Labor Day): Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - 1pm. Winter (Labor Day through Memorial Day): Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Front door level with sidewalk.
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: Pre-k through older adults.
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Genders: Mixed
- Facilities: Gym
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Weight loss, Yoga